When you get a dog you should choose a good vet.
- Research vets in your area – ask friends or neighbors for recommendations
- Make a list of possible vets – call their office and ask questions:
- Hours of operation for regular and emergency calls?
- Payment methods accepted – Cash, Debit and Credit cards?
- Is the front office friendly?
- How many doctors work at their location?
- How long does it take to get an appointment?
- Do they do dentistry?
- What are the prices for regular services – Exams, shots etc?